Thursday, January 17, 2008

BuSy BuSy BuSy


Hallee Jo was such a mellow baby girl. Lex on the other hand is a bit of a handful. Hallee would have never tried to climb up on a chair let alone climb on the top of the table. Lex has already figured out that this is pretty cool. My luck she'll jump off thinking that it would be a blast and break her arm again. It's almost impossible to get mad at her becuase she is such a cute little stinker!!!


8 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

I can totally see her doing that. Thank goodness Halle has only learned to climb on the coffee table. Hopefully Lexy won't jump; we don't want another broken arm.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Well hello there. Your little girls are so darn cute. They have grown so much. I have enjoyed catching up. Tell Keith hello from us.

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

JAMIE-
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH YOUR FAM HAS GROWN! HAS IT REALLY BEEN THAT LONG SINCE WE SAW YOU GUYS.WHAT A CUTE FAMILY YOU HAVE!I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE DOING SO WELL! KEEP IN TOUCH- TORI(romrellfamily.blogspot.com)

Brynne said...

Yay! you have a blog! I didn't know! and I am so glad! Now I can keep up with you and your fam!

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

I got your blogsite off of Janelle's. Your girls are so cute. How are you? I hope all is well. You can check my families blog out at beardallsfarm.blogspot.com. Take care.

Janelle said...

I love this cause my little 16 month old is constantly on the table I can't keep her off, luckily she hasn't started jumping of yet, isn't it crazy how they are not scared of anything?

Cortnee said...

Oh Jamie! I can't believe how cute your girls are! Lex's face is precious in this pic! Think I might have some time off soon if the weather is nice I might come down for the day or somethin'! Talk to you soon!! Tell Keith hi and give the girls a love from me!

<333 Cort

The Perkins Family said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog to get info.