Thursday, February 07, 2008

Drama DRAMA drama

Everyone wonders why Keith and I are done having kids. This is just alittle taste of what the Wuthrich house drama is ENJOY!!!!!

And now round 2!!!!

Yeah, I know what you are going to say "Oh how cute" Yes they are but, this continued for the most part of the night! It also didn't help out that Keith was stuck in Mcammon all night because the roads were closed. When it rains it poors!

3 comments:

beck said...

Oh, my gosh. That made ME cry! Really! I just want to squeeze them! Miss you guys!

Veronica said...

I laugh only cause I know how it is. Yes it is fun having boys, but they cry a lot too, when one starts the other starts to. It is so hard when their daddies aren't home. Kids seem to love their dads. Good luck.

Bear Lake Bunns said...

Jamie, your blog is adorable! Those videos are precious. I undersand, Mazie does that sometimes when Quinton has been gone to school for a couple days.