My Dad invited Hallee over for a Grandpa Hallee Day. She was so excited she could hardly sleep the night before. That day I took her over at 11:00 and about 3:00 I kept calling to see if she was ready to come home and finally a few hours later she decided it was okay to come home. She had a blast! It's fun living close to family!
That is so cute that she idolizes her Grandpa so much. And what a good Grandpa to keep her all day long and give you a little break! There are a lot of perks to having family living so close, aren't there?
That's great that your dad invited her over to have a fun day. That also gave you a day to just spend with Lexi. Just wanted to tell you too that I go to Arizona on Monday so I won't bring Halle Tuesday probably the next Tuesday.
Hey Jamie I hope you don't care I was checking out blog to blog to blog and found yours! Your girls are getting so big! I have the same drama at my house just with boys! I want to add you to my blog so we can maybe stay in touch. Let me know if thats alright! smithcandies.blogspot.com I hope your family is all doing well! See ya Candice Smith
6 comments:
That is so cute that she idolizes her Grandpa so much. And what a good Grandpa to keep her all day long and give you a little break! There are a lot of perks to having family living so close, aren't there?
That's great that your dad invited her over to have a fun day. That also gave you a day to just spend with Lexi. Just wanted to tell you too that I go to Arizona on Monday so I won't bring Halle Tuesday probably the next Tuesday.
Hey Jamie I hope you don't care I was checking out blog to blog to blog and found yours! Your girls are getting so big! I have the same drama at my house just with boys! I want to add you to my blog so we can maybe stay in touch. Let me know if thats alright! smithcandies.blogspot.com I hope your family is all doing well! See ya Candice Smith
Grandparents are the best. I love living so close to my in-laws, my kids absolutely love them
This makes me so jealous for Heber. We live so far away from family.
She looks like she had a fun day with Grandpa....what a good guy!
THAT IS SO CUTE! WHAT A GOOD GRANDPA. YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SO MUCH FAMILY CLOSE BY. SOMETIMES I WISH WE LIVED CLOSER TO MORE FAMILY.
Post a Comment