Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Hallee

Happy 4th Birthday Hallee !! Hallee had a little get together for her birthday. She picked out a Ladybug cake for me to make. It was a great night!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Is her birthday on the 22nd if so then we have the same birthday just a couple years apart!

Amy said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of Keith behind Sarah and Ambrie. Ambrie and Sarah are so cute, and then there is....Keith. What the heck?

ANDY and MANDY said...

Jamie! Holy Cow! You are a great MOM! The cake was so cute and she looked like she had a great party! It would be just great if her and Jake ended up together. I would totally be up for that. She just keeps getting more and more cute. Hope all is well, you will be way busy this week. I feel bad I couldn't find time to get me in to, maybe someday. Take Care. Mandy

The Perkins Family said...

I'm glad Hallee had a great birthday. I loved how Lexi helped open the presents. Good idea on the sprinkles. I never knew you couldn't make red frosting. I made a ladybug cake for Halle last year and it was dark pink. Oh well. It was still good.

Rigby Gang said...

Isn't it so crazy how our kids grow up so fast. Just think next year we will have kids in school. That makes me feel old . I felt old when Gracey went to primary. I am going to be a horrible wreck.Your girls are way cute!