Monday, July 21, 2008
Our Day At Chucky Cheese & Hogle Zoo
Keith Ended up getting Friday off so we left for Amy's on Thursday night and went to Hogle zoo on Friday. On our way out of Salt Lake I had a crazy idea to go to chucky cheese and let the kids play. I seriously thought Keith would have a come apart but we went and had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well now we have to go to Chucky Chesses. Jake was in the computer room and saw the pictures. It looks like you had a great time. How is your summer going? Busy I,m sure. Take care.
I love the new background. Looks like the slide show is working correctly.
That looks like fun I have never been to Chucky Cheese I heard the pizza was nasty how was it?
Hey Jamie its Chris, your blog is way cute! Hope you don't mind that I took a peek! Feel free to look at ours: wekeepgoingandgoing.blogspot our email address is nchiggins@dcdi.net or higgchris@gmail.com
We'd love to be put on your private list! Take care!
Post a Comment