Man, I love these two little girls!! I hope school was fun! Have her call me and tell me about it sometime. the "daisy" video was funny!
It is so nice to have your cutie in Jakes class. I was so glad to see so many moms that I know. Can you believe that this is just the beging? I hope all of the kids in the class can be just great friends for a long time. Crazy!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Man, I love these two little girls!! I hope school was fun! Have her call me and tell me about it sometime. the "daisy" video was funny!
It is so nice to have your cutie in Jakes class. I was so glad to see so many moms that I know. Can you believe that this is just the beging? I hope all of the kids in the class can be just great friends for a long time. Crazy!
Post a Comment