We had Lennie Hanson with LM Photography & Design up in Idaho Falls take our family pictures! She did an amazing job. Thanks Lennie! She had to put up with alot. Lex didn't exactly want her picture taken that day but Lennie got it to work some how! Enjoy!!!!! First here are our collages......








12 comments:
How cute!!! It makes me miss you guys so much!
Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute!
can I have get copies of some? They look great!
those are so cute your girls are getting so big! and you look great!
WAY CUTE JAMIE I LOVE THEM YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE FAM!!!!
Your girls are adorable! You look GREAT! I am glad that all is well with your cute family!
I have been waiting and waiting. They turned out really good. You all look great.
Those are so cute! Did you guys take those princess clothes or did they provide them? Way cute I never thought of doing pictures like that. Cute Family!
Oh so very cute! They are so nice!
Jamie, What a cute family you have. I saw your blog and thought I would drop in and say hello. Your girls are adorable.
Those are super cute pictures. You have a cute family.
Very Cute, Jame. The pictures of you and Keith are great - I have to break to to Tony that we are due for new family pictures. He will be SO happy - lol
Jamie ur kids are so adorable!! Hope everything is great for you!!!
Post a Comment