That's a good lookin desk ya got there. :) That puppy is a border collie and I got her from my brother. He still has one more I think if ya want one.
THE DESK LOOKS GREAT! I MISS GETTING MY NAILS DONE AND I MISS CHATTING WITH YOU. I NEED TO WORK ON THIS PROBLEM.
hey there friend! haven't been on here forever and just wanted to say hi! it was tons of fun seeing your pic's from the winter! what an adorable little fam you have!! lolheidiluv the snowman by the way:o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's a good lookin desk ya got there. :) That puppy is a border collie and I got her from my brother. He still has one more I think if ya want one.
THE DESK LOOKS GREAT! I MISS GETTING MY NAILS DONE AND I MISS CHATTING WITH YOU. I NEED TO WORK ON THIS PROBLEM.
hey there friend! haven't been on here forever and just wanted to say hi! it was tons of fun seeing your pic's from the winter! what an adorable little fam you have!!
lol
heidi
luv the snowman by the way:o)
Post a Comment