This was such an exciting day for Hallee. Though I spent 3/4 of the day in tears because my little baby isn't a baby anymore. She is a very (and I mean VERY) independent young lady with a mindof her own. She is now into making her sister and herself some lunch. It's always very healthy and it's quite nice on my crazy busy work days to not have that one more thing to do, but....she's only four. She does her own hair, picks out her own clothes, she is now reading, can call pretty much whoever she wants when she wants. I thought I had a couple more years before I was no longer needed, but I guess I was wrong. She is growing up so fast and I keep looking back when I was pregnant with her and Keith told me that he was most excited about having kids when they wake up in the morning and come peek over you bed. Well that time has been and gone and she now wakes up and can come upstairs and get her own toast. Where did the last few years go??? She is an amazing little girl and I love her so much. Congratulation Hallee Jo..... Watch out Kindergarten here she comes :)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
My Baby Graduated!!!!!
This was such an exciting day for Hallee. Though I spent 3/4 of the day in tears because my little baby isn't a baby anymore. She is a very (and I mean VERY) independent young lady with a mindof her own. She is now into making her sister and herself some lunch. It's always very healthy and it's quite nice on my crazy busy work days to not have that one more thing to do, but....she's only four. She does her own hair, picks out her own clothes, she is now reading, can call pretty much whoever she wants when she wants. I thought I had a couple more years before I was no longer needed, but I guess I was wrong. She is growing up so fast and I keep looking back when I was pregnant with her and Keith told me that he was most excited about having kids when they wake up in the morning and come peek over you bed. Well that time has been and gone and she now wakes up and can come upstairs and get her own toast. Where did the last few years go??? She is an amazing little girl and I love her so much. Congratulation Hallee Jo..... Watch out Kindergarten here she comes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good Job Hallee!!! That's my girl
Congrats Hallee. You are a big girl! Good job on the singing!
Very Cool, Jame !! She is such a cutie !! Wait til she is ready to graduate and go off to college .... I am having a hard time dealing with my baby girls leaving home. They are so ready and I am so NOT. lol Tell Hallee "Awesome Job" !!
This makes me happy and sad, all at once. I love my Hal.
Post a Comment