Sunday, August 30, 2009

My cute little girls!

We took the girls up Home Canyon and took a few pictures! I love how photogenic both of my girls are. It makes it a lot more fun to take pictures! When I look at these pictures I just can't believe that my little girls are getting so big. It is kindof sad, but in other ways it is really nice! Enjoy....











5 comments:

Mallory Stuecklen said...

They are getting so big and very beautiful. Looks like trouble jk!You need to add a little boy in that mix!

Charity Smith said...

They are so cute!! I love their dresses & boots very cute!!

Jayson & Carrie said...

They are BeAuTiFuL!! they're gonna be heartbreakers for sure! ;) That first picture with both of them by the fence is just awesome! what cuties.... ;)

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

HOLY COW!!! I CAN NOT believe how grown up your girl's are!!!! Crap..that means mine are growing up too!:o)luvs
So fun to see their cute pictures and I luv luv luv their dresses!! Where did you find them? SOOOO cute!!
lol
heidi

Jeff and Lea said...

Hey, your girls are sooo beautiful! Love their hair and dresses! Way too cute.