I had one of the best anniversary presents ever.... My hubby couldn't even come because he had to work but it was great. My little brother came home!!! (I still cry when I think about it... I'll just blame that on being pregnant!) I went up with the girls and my neice Shawnee on Sunday. (Thanks Shawnee you are always such a big help!) Amy and I took the girls to temple square. We ended up having to trade drivers in the middle of the road since I suck at parallel parking. Walked around temple square and Amy ran back to the car and picked us up. She ended up locking me out of the car in the middle of the road parked illegally! Good times!! On Monday morning we headed to the airport. I ended up taking the wrong parking garage and couldn't get out of it. So frustrating... I ended up getting out and parking in the right parking garage. Then I called my mom and had Dad come find me. That worked out great! It was so great to see him and he looked great!!! Thank goodness he is my only little brother. I honestly don't think I could do that again. I know it is what they are suppose to do but man it's hard.
Monday, January 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures, Temple Square is so beautiful....
Post a Comment