So I am extremely late posting my babies birthday but I have stress trying to do slides so I just finally got a second to fix it and here it is. It is crazy that she is two already. She is still such a baby to me. Maybe it's because she is still so lovey with me and such a mommies girl. I love it. She had a wonderful birthday. I am so glad that she is two I love the terrible two! They are so much fun.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
she is so cute she looks just like you! I love the cake!
What a doll! That is so crazy how fast they grow up! LOVE the cake girl! I'm sad I didn't get to see you more this summer...where did the time go? HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!!!
You are so creative! What a cute cake and a cute girl. I guess we will see you on the first day of school. Any advise?
Thanks for having us all at your house for the party! I didnt get to see you when we left...thanks again, it was fun!
Post a Comment