Saturday, November 29, 2008

Chritmas is Coming!!!!

Christmas is my very very favorite time of the year. I love everything about it. I love the music, the lights, how happy people are (except my hubby I call him the christmas grinch!!!) I love how excited the kids get and how everything they see on tv is now their favorite toy and they just have to have it. I love how they really don't want to sit on Santa's lap but know they have to so that Santa will know which toys they want! It's the most WoNdErFuL time of the year!!! Speaking of Santa I have a wonderful friend who seems to know Santa quite well and we had him pop in during our thanksgiving dinner! It was so cute. Hallee took one look at him freaked and ran out of the room. My niece and one of my nephews had no problem sitting on his lap. The minute that Lex found out he had candy in his bag she thought he was her new best friend! She even hugged him and told him that she loved him. Thanks again Santa!!!





1 comment:

beck said...

I love your new background... ;)

I miss those girls like crazy, I can't wait till we (all of us) can come visit!

Love you all!