You do have the cutest little girls. And the little one looks just like you, Jamie - I think I have pictures somewhere of you when you were little and we were all camping or something. Wow - that was a whole entire lifetime ago. I am not sure if I gave you our blog name - you could check it out if you want - It's weird to think that you used to babysit and now you and THEY have kids of their own. Anyway, if you want to check us out - grandmaleslie.blogspot.com
I love those two!!! These are cute cute pics! Joey says he bets that Hallee had so much fun dressing up. I loved your thanksgiving post, it made me miss you all so much! Love you!
I happened upon your blog from somewhere in the internet world and can't believe how stinkin' cute your girls are. And the video of the one singing...I LOVED it! Keep up the good work!!! :)
5 comments:
You do have the cutest little girls. And the little one looks just like you, Jamie - I think I have pictures somewhere of you when you were little and we were all camping or something. Wow - that was a whole entire lifetime ago.
I am not sure if I gave you our blog name - you could check it out if you want - It's weird to think that you used to babysit and now you and THEY have kids of their own. Anyway, if you want to check us out - grandmaleslie.blogspot.com
They are so cute!!!
I love those two!!! These are cute cute pics! Joey says he bets that Hallee had so much fun dressing up. I loved your thanksgiving post, it made me miss you all so much! Love you!
Cute, cute ,cute!
I happened upon your blog from somewhere in the internet world and can't believe how stinkin' cute your girls are. And the video of the one singing...I LOVED it! Keep up the good work!!! :)
Post a Comment