Novemeber is a wonderful month!! With Thanksgiving already approaching it makes me take time to realize what I am truly Thankful for. I am so grateful for two beautiful healthy girls. They bring so much joy and love and laughter into my life! I am thankful for a husband who is amazing. He is such an wonderful dad and husband! Here is just a small list of why I am so thankful for Keith........
The hardest worker I have ever seen
An amazing dad who isn't afraid to help out with the kids
A wonderful provider for our family
How cute it is when he is changing a butt and dry heaves!
How extremely good looking he is
His wonderful back rubs
The way he laughs while he's playing with our girls
The way he realizes when I need a break and lets me go to the store all by myself just to get away for a while
The way he helps people out when they need it
The way he understands me and makes me laugh
I am also so thankful for Hallee here is why......
The way she laughs at a movie
The way she looks at her daddy
How she is extremely onory when she wakes up! ( It's a wuthrich thing)
How smart she is
How thoughtful she is
How much help she is with everything
The way she loves going to church (which makes me go!)
Her beautiful blonde hair
Her beautiful blonde hair
When she just pipes up and tells me she loves me
Her little tiny voice
When she sings
I am also thankful for Alexis here are a few reasons why......
Her beautiful big brown eyes
The way she'll do anything just for a drink of Mt Dew
The way she laughs
When you see alittle side of devilish come out
The way she is out of control
When she tells me she is so mad at me (it's way cute!)
The way she runs to the kitchen door when she hears her daddy come home
When she gets so excited when her sissy wakes up.
The way she gets so excited and starts jumping up and down when Choo Choo Soul comes on the television
When she tells me she's tired
Pretty much anytime she talks
The way she whines and the only thing that will cheer her up is a drink of pop ( i guess that's not a good sign!!!!)
The way she looks up to her big sis and wants to be just like her
I just have a lot to be thankful for and thought I might share some of the reasons why!!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
1 comment:
This is so sweet. Again, makes me miss you all. I loved the one about keith gagging...what DOESN'T that guy dry heave over??? SO funny!
Post a Comment